Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Handel's Messiah

This past weekend was a whirlwind of activity.  My brother & two sisters & I sang in a production of Handel's Messiah put on by our town's Symphony Orchestra.  We began practice with the Symphonic Choir at the first of October. (It doesn't seem that long ago, but I know it was much warmer then!) The performances were this past Saturday & Sunday at 8:00 & 2:00 respectively.  It was so wonderful.  If you have never sat on stage with a full orchestra while they play, you must do so some time - you will not regret it!   

My sister Megan took all these pictures as I was otherswise occupied.  She does an excellent job and is one of my second photographers for weddings and events....
Warming up in the Banquet Hall before the performance


Little sister waves to us from the balcony




Aaron, Caroline, Laura & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment