Monday, November 14, 2016

Wedding: Autumn Beauty with A & R

In October I had the privilege to shoot an amazing wedding. Even though I'd never met the Bride or Groom, I've known the groom's sister for a couple of years. We've had many experiences together and adding this one to the collection of memories was icing on the cake. I flew in a day early and was able to jump in on wedding prep, floral arranging and rehearsal dinner set-up. Then the big day arrived and it was beautiful. This was truly a family affair: I met brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces, nephews - all part of the wedding party. It was touching to witness the joy and fellowship between both extended families. See for yourself.....




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~












~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






2 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful, Rachel! Thank you so much for capturing Andrew and Rachel's special day. I can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete