Sunday, May 17, 2015

A Wedding in the Northwoods: Aaron & Joyce


     It was an absolutely amazing wedding. Perfect weather, perfect location, perfect day. Perhaps I'm a little biased. ;) Regardless of my personal opinions, {and I think my pictures will back this up} it really was a great location! At one point, I was almost literally screaming in delight at the images appearing on my camera. :) Working with my family for this wedding was a pure delight! Because time ran a little short, we'll be trying for a short local shoot at the reception in two weeks.  Hope you enjoy these images as much as I enjoyed taking them....














 

Aaron & Joyce did a "First Look" and then we proceeded to a nearby park for more pictures.
 
 
 













Joyce had 10 Flower Girls.... and they were SO adorable!
     The ceremony was simple, short and beautiful. I found it a little difficult to get around the sanctuary to different vantage points for pictures, but besides trying to keep my sandals quiet while rushing from place to place, everything went very smooth!

Samuel was Best Man and Jonathan & Daniel were Groomsmen
Laura was a Bridesmaid


Dad performed the Ceremony






A Blessing from the fathers of the couple

The Kiss


Congratulations from family

Congratulations from family

Heading into the Reception


I LOVE this one - an all-time favorite


Asa was an Usher and Amelia was a Flower Girl



 
Samuel & Dad

Signing the Marriage License
Congratulations Aaron & Joyce - loved working with you two!!!



1 comment: