Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Simon & Edith - Preview

     I met Edith nearly 4 years ago when I volunteered at the Galilean Children's Home. She was Amish when I met her, but left that group soon after I came home. A short time ago when Edith called me and asked if I would photograph her wedding, I was so excited! This certainly was different than any wedding I'd done before, but so fun & unique. More on that later. 
Edith
Always a fan of windowlight - love this one!
 
Edith's husband - Simon







Love this trio of pictures showing some laughter & emotion


     I flew in on Friday in time for the Rehearsal. It began snowing soon after I arrived & didn't stop 'til the next day. When the sun came out, we stepped outside for my first ever wedding portraits in the snow. I couldn't be happier with the results!








No comments:

Post a Comment