Friday, December 2, 2011

The Galilean Home

In 2009 I spent my summer volunteering at The Galilean Home in Liberty, Ky.  I had a blast! Galilean Home takes care of the handicapped in the Blessing House, and in the Angel House they take care of infants whose mothers are in prison.  I went back in February of this year for a visit.  Here are a few pics from my trip - I just love taking pictures of babies!








When I was there in 2009 Abigail was just a baby.  When I went back, she was all grown up! Abby & I had several neat experiences together when I was there, and it was very hard to leave when my summer term was up.  I was so excited to renew our relationship this year.  We spent many hours playing in her room and outside.  Once again, it was hard to leave...

Outside playing with chalk



That's my girl

No comments:

Post a Comment