Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bethany & Brady's Wedding Day

Our family has known Bethany's family for a long time - it's hard to remember exactly how long.  I think my first clear memory of Bethany is when she & sister Sarah sang "The Cow Jumped Over the Moo-oo-oon" at a Homeschool program we were both participating in.  She must've been around 3 or 4 at the time. They were so cute!  Many memories since then .....

I was not the primary photographer at Bethany's wedding (check out On The Wall Photography - they're great!) but Bethany gave me permission to get some shots all day and they turned out great.  Thanks Bethany & Brady for letting me work with you both - you were wonderful! May God bless you as you begin your life together....








The Bride & her sister





Bethany's sister Sarah with her daughter Madison - so sweet!





Being in a Wedding is so much fun!


Here Comes the Bride....



Bethany's brother Jacob gave her away - I love this shot of the two of them together














My favorite picture of the entire wedding

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! It was nice to hear from you. I had been seeing that a visitor was coming to my blog from Enid, and I wondered if it was you. You have some wonderful photos on your blog! I would be a good thing to post photography tips on your blog.

    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete