Monday, March 10, 2014

Help me earn a Scholarship for my Trip to Ecuador :)


 
     Last month I was accepted for a Global Encounters missions trip to Ecuador. I am so excited about what the Lord is doing! Preparations have begun and the clock is ticking to departure day. I will be posting more on my prep in the coming months - and of course I will post about my time in Ecuador.  I would appreciate your prayers as I prepare, prayers for our team and the people of Ecuador.
     As you can see by my header, I have entered a picture in a contest where I can win as much as a $300 scholarship for my trip. Please take a moment to vote - the picture with the most votes wins! You can vote once each on facebook, twitter, or the GE website. If you have more than one email in your family, use them all - every vote counts!
 
Here are links to my picture:
Vote on Twitter - http://bit.ly/1h25Xmx
Vote on Facebook - http://bit.ly/1hRqOMb

     As most of you know, Caroline, Laura & I finished our house which allows us to now pursue some missions/service trips that we have wanted to do for some time. Right now, Caroline is in Bartlesville at the national headquarters for VOM. She did an orientation day a few weeks ago and really feels she will enjoy her time there. Pray for her. Since 2011 I've had a desire to go to South America as a short-term missionary and in July, I will be able to fulfill that dream.
Please share this, recruit friends to vote, etc! Thanks so much.....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment