Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving is always a day to relax at our house - which is much needed right now!  Back when my grandma was alive we always went to her house for Thanksgiving and we loved it.  But she's been gone for almost 11 years now, so we've grown accustomed to staying home.

We slept in this morning (very nice!), then had dinner on by 1:00 - which was just delicious.  This afternoon was just for being lazy & enjoying good company. We usually go for a walk in the afternoon and I took pictures along the way.  I'm just a little biased, but I think my little sister is absolutely adorable!  And my mom dressed her so cute today. (Well, she's always dressed cute - I think her clothes are better than mine sometimes!)

Oh, and I got my logo this week!  I really, really love it - thanks Jocelyn for helping me out!  Tell me what you think .....


My cute little sister Amelia

Running in the leaves - the perfect autumn pastime









My 13-year-old brother took this one of the two of us. He does a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment