Monday, January 6, 2014

Blog Review 2013

     Happy New Year everyone! I am with great anticipation looking forward to 2014. So many opportunities, so much to do! I thank the Lord that I have Him as a guide and that He always has my best at heart. I love following Him.
     Before we move too much into the coming year, I did want to take a look back at what interested YOU on my blog this past year. I found the results interesting. See what you think - and if you missed any of these posts, take a look now. :)

Top 7 Blog Posts in 2013


1.) Justin & Caitlan's Wedding Day
     ~ a beautiful wedding held at the Round Barn - so enjoyed working with Justin, Caitlan and their families.








2.) We've Been Busy
     ~ my first post on our house remodel job. We are now moved in and loving our new house - and yes, I plan a post with pictures of the finished product very soon. :)







3.) Our Trip: Day 2 @ P4C
     ~ the one post out of 9 from our trip that appears on the top seven list.






4.) Goodbye Summer
     ~ a look back at Summer, and some pictures that we took years ago.

5.) Portraits: Abby
     ~ a portrait session for a young friend - love these!





 




6.) Portraits: Sarah
     ~ portrait session with another young friend: Abby's cousin.










7.) Portraits: Friends Together
     ~ wrapped up our session with Abby, Sarah & Jaunita with "together" pictures. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment