Sunday, September 22, 2013

Goodbye Summer

Since today is the first day of Fall, I decided to take a look back at Summer. I love summer and really, I'm a little sad to see it go! These pictures were taken some time ago when we spent a wonderful week at the lake just doing nothing. It was so nice. One evening at sunset we dressed Amelia in her little beach dress and took Beach Pictures. She was only 2 then - so hard to believe she'll be 7 in just a few weeks.

I also took pictures of Laura and her violin - and then some of them together....

It was fairly easy to take these of Amelia - she had something to do! Always a plus when shooting kids: Give them something to do... playing, drawing, running, walking, anything. Usually somewhere in there you can call their name and get them to smile at you. It's also really fun to watch them enjoy themselves while you get great shots....

I got the boys for my last shot (they're not usually over-joyed with photo shoots :)) - just as the sun was dipping below the horizon. Goodbye Summer....

No comments:

Post a Comment