Friday, January 10, 2014

Portraits: Pethoud Family

     The Pethouds are good friends of our family. We met them maybe 6-7 years ago when Gwen happened across my siblings playing quartet at the mall & asked for a violin teacher for her daughter Lin. My sister gave her lessons for the next little while. I don't remember all the details, but we either met Doug's sister through them, or just found out that we knew them already - something! At any rate, gatherings over the years at his sister's house (we would see them there) and then my brother (who owns his own carpentry business) remodeled their kitchen. And then Gwen offered to help us with our concert one year - and has been doing it ever since. Then Doug introduced us to Mark who helped us record a CD.  And even though we don't see them all that often, we have a great time when we do.
     Gwen called me and scheduled these pictures right after we returned from Ohio last fall. We had a fairly warm day - and even though I was hoping for sun, (which didn't happen) we did manage to just miss a big cold front/messy week.  I loved working with all of them - little John is so funny, Lin so pretty. This family is priceless together. Thanks friends, for making my job look easy!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment