Friday, January 17, 2014

Senior Portraits: Cameron

     I recently had the opportunity to take my young cousin's Senior pictures. Since we live in separate states, and there's a fairly big age difference, I've not been able to get to know Cameron as well as I might like. So, I was glad for the chance to chat with him during our session and learn a bit about him & his plans. He plays basketball & baseball (and perhaps more?) but particularly likes baseball.  He is hoping to play in college as a pitcher.
     I've always thought of Cameron as a pretty quiet guy - and I think that shines through in these pictures. However, I somehow got the impression during our shoot that he isn't that way all the time. :) I was so pleased with the way these pictures turned out - I couldn't have asked for a better subject. Many blessings Cameron as you pursue your hopes & dreams. Here's hoping you make the big leagues. ;)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment