Monday, February 13, 2012

Nick & Kayla's Wedding Day

Nick & Kayla were married last year at First Baptist Church. I met Kayla at the Bridal Fair & then we met up again to discuss options. I was so excited about doing their wedding.... they were such a great couple and I was anxious to try out some new poses and techniques. The day dawned lovely and warm, perfect for a beautiful wedding.  My young assistant Hannah met me at the church and we got to work.  I'm sure Hannah was quite tired that night - I kept her hopping! She was excellent help to me, holding reflectors, running errands and much more. I was able to get some absolutely stunning shots of a very stunning Bride & Groom. The day was somewhat Fast & Furious (as usual), but very fun.  Nick & Kayla, you were great - love what we came up with!





















Is she not absolutely gogeous?

Love those eyes







This little ring-bearer was so cute - he stopped every few steps to say (in a rather loud voice) "Cheeseburger" to me.  He was very confident on what to do when he saw a camera!

Kayla wanted me on-stage during the ceremony getting pictures. Not too many Brides are comfotable with that. Gave me an oppurtunity for this amazing shot - one of my all-time favorites.
















And then it was time for our Bride & Groom shoot - just the two of them, no one else around. A definite must in order to capture true feelings and emotions.  Love the end result.














1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome share. Celebrations with family and friends have their own charm and affection. Hunting for a professional photographer to shoot the pre wedding pictures and big day clicks of my sister. Already booked one of the best event venues in our city. Hoping to have the best party.

    ReplyDelete