Thursday, February 2, 2012

Fashion .... itty bitty style

My little sister decided to play dress-up yesterday and asked me to help her find outfits. I had already worked earlier in the day, so I was home for the afternoon and more than happy to "help". :)  We had a blast. We dug up old pinafores, leotards, gloves, a parasol, swishy skirts & plastic jewelry. She also instructed me to get her "pink trunk" from the top shelf in her closet so she could have her "make-up". (That's what she calls her lip balm!)  Once she was dressed, I had to get out the camera.  Unfortunately for me, she was more interested in playing than posing, so I entirely missed the Ballet costume she put on ...... and she let me know at some point that she was tired of "taking pictures".  Nevertheless, I was happy with what I got, and I must say she's absolutely adorable!



A beautiful "Swishy" skirt


A victorian flair - teddy bear and all!


Here she told me she wanted to wear "all white", so we went for a beach look



...and here she just wanted to wear this dress, one of her summertime favorites

I so love this girl - she brings extra joy to all our lives

No comments:

Post a Comment