Saturday, December 31, 2011

Ringin' in the New Year

As I write, 2011 is quickly expiring and 2012 is just around the corner - a little over 2 hours and it will be here. I feel a great sense of anticipation for the coming year.  Already many exciting possibilities are on the horizon. But more than anything else, I feel that this past year has brought me closer to my Father than ever before.  And I know this coming year will see me know Him more than I do now. That's the most exciting of all!

For this last post of 2011, I have to include this picture of my sister in her little sheep costume.  She was a sheep in our church Christmas Play (3 weeks ago) and she did so well!




And one more picture of Boots.  My sister Megan took this one....... Just. Too. Adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel,

    Thank you for your encouraging comment. Your words are very true.

    I have enjoyed looking at your Christmas pictures. I just loved seeing the younger kids faces when they saw the puppy! It looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. We did too. Hannah was so tickled to open her presents (and "help" everyone else with theirs!)

    Caleb actually made the logo for me as a surprise. He is so sweet!

    Have a blessed new year!

    Your friend,

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete