Thursday, December 29, 2011

More Christmas Pictures

What a nice week this has been.  Nothing to do but work a few hours at the office each day and then relax around the house. (Lots of Rook games going on around here!)  It's also given me an opportunity to work on my website.  I am really pleased with how it's coming along - pretty soon I'll be able to publish it.  So, in the meantime, here are a few more Christmas pictures to enjoy:

Our brand new cameras!
I was admiring my littles sister's camera key chain (it has a flash and makes the camera shutter noise - so cute!) on Christmas Eve, then lo and behold, I open one a little later on.  My mother does know me well :) 

And this one is just too hilarious:

What are we doing here?  Clones?  Spock?  Darth Vader?  Have the parents gone crazy?

1 comment: