Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Our House - Before & After

  
     Every time I watch this video (which I just put together last week) I'm still in shock over how much we changed on our house. When my friend came to visit in 2012 we showed her our house (before any work) and she asked "Why are you doing this?" =)  Looking at this video I think "why did we do that?!"  Most of all, there is a feeling of gratitude that it's all over and that everything turned out so nice.
     If you haven't seen our other remodel posts, you can check them out:
     Here are just a few more pictures of our house.
 

 We would unltimately like to have white furniture in our living room - but this works for now.
 
 Like my piano? I bought one when we moved into our house. Always wanted my own, but would've had nowhere to put it. I love this one - great sound and a little different-looking than most.
 
 Cute pictures from previous beach shoots work so well as canvas in our house.
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I LOVE YOUR HOUSE!! :-) I really hope I get to see it in person someday! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannah - you definitely have to see it in person! Soon!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete