Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Fun with Family

     It's currently 10 degrees outside with a windchill of -11. All this snow & cold is making me think of Christmas. :)  Not to mention, I never did any Christmas posts back in December because we were so crazily busy. So, here we go with Christmas in February - maybe I should start a new tradition with that one?

I meant to do this post long ago....

Aunt Susan helps Amelia cut out cookies.
 
I just love these pictures :)
 
Amelia had time to catch up with her cousin Abby
 
They were inseparable
 
After church next day - 4 sisters
 
With Aunt Donna
 
Aunt Donna getting things under control - she takes charge! :)
 
Amelia took this cute shot of Abby & Aunt Janine
 
She also took this one of Aunt Denise :-o
 
Five Sisters - the stories they can tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment