Wednesday, June 19, 2013

We're almost there!

     The day has almost arrived - moving day! We've spent a LOT of time working on our house in the past two weeks - well, month really - and it's getting very close. (Thus the reason for my very sparce postings here.) The bedrooms are done. The big closet is done except for one thing. The hall is pretty much done. The living room is done. The laundry room is done. All that remains is to get sinks in the bathroom (plus a few other details) and get the kitchen finished. We have cabinets, but no doors on them or countertops. No sink or appliances either. The dining area however, is finished.
     Yesterday we had the carpet laid - and since it was my birthday too, I figured it was a great present! That was one of the last major things to get done. We are hoping to start moving stuff in this week and once we have a sink somewhere, we'll move in fully. I really can hardly believe the time for moving is here already. We ran into so many problems along the way that would set us back on our timetable. But it did get done!

Here's my room - just love it!
     In the picture above, my room looks so small.  Sure, it is somewhat small, but not nearly as small as this picture makes it look. I've been looking at some photos for inspiration on how I want to decorate. What do you think?



 
Can't wait to start decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment