Monday, October 15, 2012

Beach Beauty

     How I wish I were at the beach today..... it's been a regular "monday" at work and I could use a little stress-relief. :)  Oh well, we can't always have what we want, and God is still faithful - even when we're stressed. Reminds me how much I need Him.
     Two years ago my mom & I loaded up the three littlest ones and headed on an hour drive to the closest beach for these pictures. I can still remember the calm of the water (a BIG rarity in Oklahoma) and not a breath of air.  It was a late fall day, but warm for that time of year. So perfect for taking pictures and for just basking in the glow of God's creation.
 
 






     I knew how I wanted these next pictures to look, so as soon as the ball of sun disappeard below the horizon, I started snapping in a hurry. Sweetlight - one of my favorite types of lighting. Can't look at these pictures enough. I just love the lighting - and the cutest little face!



No comments:

Post a Comment