Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2 days and counting.....

We draw closer every day - and I get busier with each day that passes!  So, just a short post today.  Laura and I went to the local newspaper office yesterday morning to proof my ad for the annual "Brides" insert that will come out in Sunday's paper. (It coincides with the annual Bridal Fair which is next Saturday - more on that in future posts.) The ad looks great. As an added bonus, several of my pictures will be featured on a two page spread alongside other local photographers. I sent in a number of my favorite wedding shots and they picked one for the ad.  I'm not exactly sure which will be featured in the spread - I'm not too worried, I like them all!  Here's the one they picked for the ad:


I took this picture some time ago - at a wedding in 2008 .... or maybe it was 2007?  I don't know. I could go look it up, but at the moment, I don't have the time.  Anyway, it was a while back.  Richelle made a beautiful bride & this shot has long been a favorite.

2 comments: