Saturday, January 7, 2012

15 days & counting.....

     In just 15 short days I will be unveiling my new website.  I am so excited about this!  The website is looking great - and nearly finished.  I can hardly believe I actually have one.  I've wanted one for some time now, and just never "got around" to doing it.  And now, it's almost done.  So, in 15 days I will be publishing - I can't wait for you all to see it!
     In the meantime, I'll post a few cute pics from a recent trip to the Zoo.  We love zoos. We've been to different ones all over the country.  Unfortunately, we don't have one here, but one of the best in the nation is just a short drive away.  The Oklahoma City Zoo is absolutely wonderful.  The last time we went we saw the newest addition: the cutest little baby elephant.  She is adorable!  I'll have to post pictures of her some time.  Right now though, I have pictures of the Otters.  Otters live in Oklahoma - although I've never actually seen one in the wild.  Wouldn't that be fun?



No comments:

Post a Comment