Friday, June 6, 2014

Happenings

     May was a very busy month, and June looks to be even more so. We celebrated a birthday and Mother's Day; attended graduations and Tri-State, and we held our first-ever Piano Recital.  We also prepared for wheat harvest at the RV park and saw our first cusom cutter arrive on May 29th. (Harvest is always a big deal here!)  Here are some random shots from the month.
 
Juanita (one of our girls from church) graduated 8th grade.
     I have 5 piano students - which is just about right. I don't think I would have time for more than that. But I enjoy teaching, so having a handful works out great. Between myself and my two sisters, we have enough students to have a short recital - which is just the right length for a recital. :)  And so yes, everthing was perfect. All the students did so well -  Congrats on a job well done guys!


We'll be sorry to see these girls go, but it looks as though they might be moving. ;(

 

 
     And we have had a teeny amount of time to relax - and eat chocolate-covered frozen bananas. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment