Tuesday, June 17, 2014

25 Days Out

     The clock just keeps ticking, the days keep slipping by.  Life is very full, but I never lose sight of departure day. I find myself constantly thinking of what I need to take, things I need to purchase. What all needs wrapped up before I go. It's fun and exciting.

     On June 5th we had our first team meeting through Zoom. It was good to meet everyone and ask questions - lots of questions!



On June 7th my first payment was due. Sending off the check just makes it real - I'm actually going to Ecuador!

     We also had Team Training online to complete on our own.  2 of those down, 2 to go.

And then there are so many things I need for my trip:

Like this (for drinking LOTS of water)

And this will be extremely helpful.

And I've needed another one of these for a while

Also thinking about this - not sure if I would use it, but I'm told it comes in handy.

Trying to find a few of these that I like - and TSA approved.

And I'm told these are pretty essential too.

     I now have my plane tickets booked as well. Flying to Florida and then on to Ecuador with the Team. We'll be ministering in Ecuador for over 3 weeks.  I can't wait. :)

1 comment:

  1. ezTalks is the world's leading online video conferencing provider that enables you to connect with people anywhere and anytime. Integrated with HD video conferencing, audio conferencing, screen sharing, content sharing, remote control and other powerful features, it can be widely applied to all industries
    group calling whatsapp
    what does teleworking mean
    video call apps for iphone

    ReplyDelete