Monday, June 30, 2014

10 Days ...... from Wednesday :)

     So, I was going to post this on Wednesday, but I just couldn't wait. It's ten days on Wednesday, but why not go ahead when I have it all ready?!  It's been a crazy hectic week since returning from vacation: getting caught up on work, preparing for camp (which starts Wednesday!), and doing all the things that I need to do before heading out of the country.
     Here are a few things related to my trip: Today I will complete my final Team Training. <yes!> My final payment is due on Friday. While on vacation, I found a coffee shop with internet to attend our final Team Meeting. (I just love hearing "final" so many times!) It went really well.

(my audio was not working, so I actually had to call in to be heard!)
 
     My aunt sent a box of stuff for my trip - what fun to open that up and see all the "goodies" she supplied. :)

 
     A good friend from church lent me some luggage for my trip - these are going to be great. I'm going to enjoy using these. They sit in our living room, waiting to be packed.



     This week I got my hair cut. I loved my long hair, but I wanted quick and easy for my trip. I'm told we may have cold showers (at least for some of the time) and I prefer being able to get done quickly if such is the case!  My stylist did such a great job - I love the result. It's easy to fix and still a cut I really like.


     I also found out that I am the only serious photographer on the trip. I'd thought that perhaps someone else might be there who could take great pictures and I'd get copies from them, leaving me open to work in other areas. Since that is not the case, I'm planning to take lots of pictures. This has led to purchasing a few more camera-related items that I need. So glad I bought my new camera at the first of the year. :)


Note: the bracelet/band I am wearing was sent by GE to promote my trip.
I've had fun handing them out to family & friends as prayer reminders. :)

     A big thanks to everyone who've contributed in one way or another to my trip. Donations, gifts, lending items, prayer - all of it is so appreciated.  I wouldn't be able to do this without all the help I've received. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment