Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Portraits in Arkansas: Kylie

On Friday we left for Arkansas to visit family. My parents grew up in Arkansas, so we have a LOT of family there. My cousin Ericka had contacted me about doing pictures for her kids, so we went over to Hendrix College for a photo shoot after I arrived.

My cousin and her 3 adorable kids
The sun left us a little sooner than I would've like - I'm not used to making adjustments for so many trees! Here in Oklahoma, we have sunlight until it is below the horizon. Regardless, we got some great pictures.  Ericka, you're kids are so cute!  All three have such beautiful blue eyes. 

I took quite a few pictures, so I'll start with Kylie. I loved the blue & yellow she chose. So cute... and perfect for her eyes. Kylie you are so pretty - inside and out. :)  (Amelia so enjoyed playing with you and Abby - she wishes you lived closer!)



I think this one is my favorite - love the expression




Laura took this one while I was shooting - love it.


Love. Those. Eyes.

With mom

No comments:

Post a Comment