Sunday, November 18, 2012

Downtown Manitou Springs

When we were in Colorado we didn't do a whole lot of sight-seeing. Last time we were there, did quite a bit, so we tried to relax this time.  This was Aaron's first trip to Colorado, so we showed him around some - taking him to Garden of the our Gods one day, and to Simpich Theater another.  On Sunday after church, Caroline, Laura & I took him down to Manitou Springs where we enjoyed walking & shopping last time. He was impressed and we spent quite a little while there going in shops, (he found a coffee shop) & seeing the sights. He & Laura both tried out the springs, but I didn't care to taste them. <ughh>
Being in Manitou again made me want to take pictures, so I ran back to the van for the camera. Found plenty to shoot.... here are a few:




It was getting dark and we were about to leave when I snapped this one - love the sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment