Sunday, February 21, 2016

New Beginnings.....

Wow. January is gone and February is already on it's way out. Christmas seems like only yesterday. And honestly, we're already electing a President again?!  Life is busy and full to the brim. Which I'm sure many of you could've guessed, seeing that (until the past two weeks) my blog has been woefully neglected of late. Like, for the past 7 months.  Sooooooo, I thought I might take a few minutes to bring you up to date.

Last July I went to Ecuador:
Cheering on Equipo Morado (Team Purple) during the Camp Week Soccer Tournament
In August I went to Guatemala:
We all died in this skit. Well, sort of. (PC: Brittni Moten)
After arriving back in the States and a quick week-long visit home, I moved to Shawnee, Ok:
My new room - I'm almost finished with the remodel/decorating. Theme: Travel 
In September I landed a job nannying for two of the most adorable little girls:
A favorite pastime - playing under the barstools. (one of my first days on the job.)
from a Photo Shoot with "my girls". More coming soon.....

In October I spent a week (with 3 of my siblings) in Ohio and was Staff Photographer for the Passion4Christ Summit:


In November I started a second job - this time as Secretary to the Dean, College of Fine Arts at Oklahoma Baptist University. 
First Day!
My desk: complete with keys
to the building, ID and name plate


     In December we celebrated all things Christmas.

My favorite handle
In January I worked. And worked some more. Did I mention work? I painted the living room. Oh, and went to some swim meets.
My building - Raley Chapel - on the first day of classes for the Spring Semester. My job this day? Make sure every class has a room to meet in and every room has a class schedule. (does that even make sense?)

Watching Jon compete at OBU against St. Gregory's University

Watching Jon & the OBU Bison compete in Edmond - as well as my other brothers - in a USA Swim meet.

February has been crazy too - Valentine's Day flew by pretty much unnoticed and the work-load at OBU got crazier as the semester progressed. I was excited to photograph the Concerto-Aria for the College of Fine Arts which you can view here
 
In the next few weeks, I hope to be able to catch up a little by posting some shoots I've done over the past couple of months, so stop by again soon. And leave some comments.... I always enjoy hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment