Monday, March 11, 2013

More from Pennsylvania

After Edith & Simon's wedding was over, I trekked around outside taking pictures in the snow. At that point, we'd only had dustings of snow here (we've since had several major storms, including a blizzard) so I was having a great time! I wrapped my camera strap around a small tree trunk so it would hang there, and posed for some. I got great exercise running back and forth setting off my timer!  The sun was cooperating nicely - love all the long shadows. I'm really not a big landscape photographer. I love looking at great landscapes, but I've never really taken the time to perfect that genre of shooting. So, for what they're worth, here're my attempts....


Made me wonder what animal made these....







A little fuzzy here - I took this at quite a distance & then cropped in. Wish it were clearer!



No comments:

Post a Comment