Thursday, February 28, 2013

Weddings with Elegance

     What a whirlwind last weekend was! I spent much of Thursday & Friday preparing for, and setting up my booth at the local Bridal Fair: Weddings with Elegance. On Saturday we had a missionary speak at church (with a meal afterwards).  Sunday we had church, and then the fair was in the afternoon. By the time it was all over, I felt like I could finally sit down & relax. Well, think again. A blizzard was barreling towards us. It only rained that night (Praise the Lord! Much needed for our drought.) but then turned over to snow the next morning. But that's news for a future post. Before I get ahead of myself, I should post pictures from the fair. We had a great day with many good contacts & lots of conversation. I was so busy that I only took a little time to take pictures during the Fashion Show. (Some of these pictures are a little noisy due to the low lighting situation!)


















No comments:

Post a Comment