Friday, January 4, 2013

Family Photos

     I've actually wanted to post for some little while now, but I guess I would just have to blame it on laziness for not getting around to it. :)  Perhaps we should say "rest" - that sounds a little better, and after all, it was a very taxing month.  For quite some time now, our unofficial "rest week" comes between Christmas & New Year's Day.  It seems as though everything slows down here at the RV park and we can take it easy. I usually save some of my vacation hours to use during this week so that I don't have to work.  This year, that meant I got Holiday hours on Christmas Eve & Christmas, let someone else work my shifts on Wed. & Thurs. (used those vacation hours) and then worked a partial shift on Friday. Then I was off for the weekend & the New Year's holiday.  The others didn't really work either - much needed & appreciated!
     We spent most of that time at home playing games, visiting, eating good food, and watching movies. Lots of old favorites, some holiday specials, and old home movies.  It's amazing how much our lives have changed in the past 10 years!  Now the new year has arrived & I am ready for it.  So much I want to accomplish this year - it's exciting to think about.
     But first, I will backtrack a little and show you some of our Christmas Card Photos.  These are some of the ones we sent out in our cards. Well, actually the first one is what we sent - the others are various poses & some messups.  Enjoy!

Our dog Boots decided to get all tangled up in everything, and Jonathan & Daniel played goofball for the camera :)




All in a row according to age
Boots was really getting into the posing thing here - on the fence with the rest of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment