Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dressing Up....

My little sister wanted to play "dress up" this week, so we dragged out all the stuff and I made her up time and again.  We do this from time to time, she & I.  She decides what she wants to be and then we go through everything she has.... raid the sisters & mother's closets...... and even pick a few things from the boys' room at times (especially for cowgirl) to make it "poefect" (her word for "the best").  Once she's all done she looks in the mirror & smiles.  What a great way to spend the afternoon - I wouldn't have it any other way.

Of course the camera comes into play.  She used to tire of the camera very quickly - I think she's resigned to it now.

A twirling Ballerina


A pose of her choice (she has PLENTY of suggestions for poses)

A "ballerina bun"



As "The Queen" (she borrowed mom's jewelry)

Going Out


As Laura Ingalls


No comments:

Post a Comment