Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Girls


     O how much joy these two little girls bring to my life! Days of flexible schedule in which we laugh together, play tea party, build tents in the bedroom, read books, go to the park, eat lunch together, make messes, do crafts, play outside, rock to sleep, color, take walks, watch movies and so much more!




     Because of my busy summer schedule, I said good-bye (for a time) in late-May. I have plans to see them occasionally over the next few months. Good-byes are always hard! I was glad my sister Laura was with me that last day and could snap some images of us together. O, how I love my girls!

     Madelyn decided to go "flower-picking" and I got some adorable images of her doing so. And then Lydia joined in. My heart is happy just looking at these pictures. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment