Wednesday, July 8, 2015

South America - Here I Come!


     Only two days now and I will be on my way to South America via Florida. I am so excited to see what the Lord will accomplish in and through our teams. I want to thank each of you for your love, support and prayers - they mean a lot to me! If you wish to follow my trips, you can use the following links:
  • GE Facebook Page: Usually something posts from the team at least once or twice a day. This is the place to go for up-to-the-minute updates. You don’t need a Facebook account to the view the posts.
  • GE Instagram Feed: Usually something posts on here at least once a day and we often repost pictures from other team members so it’s a great collection of team members' viewpoints.
  • GE Trip Blog: We post longer stories and more pictures on our blog than we can add to social media. This is where people can get the more in-depth story.

I will be in Ecuador from July 11th - August 2nd. I will have a 2 day turnaround in Florida before heading to Guatemala from August 4th - 18th. I'll be on the Photography team in Guatemala - using and teaching photography as a way to share the gospel. Here is a recent request for our photography team. Please consider supporting this:

 We've put together a fundraiser for five new student cameras. Our 15 student cameras have been traveling the world for a few years and some of them have taken their last picture. We also gave away a few at orphanages where we taught photography. On the whole, I’ve been impressed how well the cameras have held up, but they’re not indestructible.  Here’s a link: https://www.tilt.com/tilts/cameras-for-missions.



No comments:

Post a Comment