Monday, May 4, 2015

Sunset + Cameras ..... a perfect combination!

{As you read this, I am on my way to Wisconsin for my brother's wedding - I love blogger's "scheduled post" feature! Look for images from the wedding <hopefully> next week}
     As many of you know, I am heading to Ecuador & Guatemala later this year. In submitting my applications, I couldn't find an updated photo of myself, so I asked Laura if she'd snap a few for me. What started out as a five-minute "quick-shoot" turned into 30 minutes {or more!} utilizing the beautiful sunset lighting and incorporating old cameras. Laura often works as a second shooter for me at weddings and events, so I wanted to showcase another aspect of her work on the blog. You can see events she helped me cover here, here, and here.



















No comments:

Post a Comment