Monday, April 6, 2015

March Happenings.....

     So much time has flown by since I last wrote. March was full to the brim - and even overflowing many days! So here's a recap of some of the things we did in March.....

It Snowed! Most of the family were either sick or at a swim meet, but Amelia, Daniel, Caroline & I braved the cold and went sledding. So fun! {and I was reminded that I'm not as young as I used to be. Daniel & I went down together & went flying when we hit a bump! I was so sore the next day}




Caroline spent nearly two weeks at VOM this month. Laura & I went over on the 9th and stayed the night. Next day we sang in chapel services and volunteered with Caroline. We had a great time - only we didn't take any pictures. :P

That weekend, the three of us sang the National Anthem at my brothers' swim meet. That day was awesome! I will be doing a post on that soon, but here's a quick preview:
So fun seeing all the "Stewart" names on those swim caps! :) 
After 5 days of intense voting & promoting, I came in third place (and earned $100 towards my missions trips!) in the Global Encounters Photo Contest. {First Place went to my friend -and future Ecuador teammate- Meagan Wanschura. So excited for her!}

We also visited these sweet friends in Texas:
{This is from last year @ P4C}
.....and then filmed another live broadcast at Iran Alive the next day:


Our host and friend: Hrmoz Shariat
 Laura did a photo shoot with me and I loved the results! {Another post coming on this too!}

And at the end of the month, Aaron's future in-laws paid us a visit on their way home from Mexico where they'd been serving as missionaries for the past six months. We really enjoyed the chance to get to know them before the wedding, where most likely we'll all be very busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment