Thursday, March 12, 2015

Please Vote for Me! (& help me earn a scholarship towards my mission trips)


Many of you followed my trip to Ecuador with Global Encounters last year. In July I will be returning to Ecuador for three weeks, working in many of the same places as last year, alongside translators, pastors, teachers and others who became friends along the way. I am so excited to return and see so many familiar faces (and meet new ones) while spreading the news of Christ's love & truth. Just two days after finishing in Ecuador, I will be headed to Guatemala to work with a deaf ministry for two weeks. I am super excited about this opportunity as I do know a little sign language. :) I am hoping to join the photography team on this mission, which will be a visual way to teach the love of Christ to those who cannot hear.  Taking two trips at once is a large investment so I need some help from all of you. I have entered a photography contest put on by Global Encounters. If I win, I will earn a $500 scholarship towards my trips which will be extremely helpful. :) All you need to do is follow the links and place your vote. The picture with the most votes at contest end, wins. Thank you all so much!

~Rachel

Here's how it works: 
  • Each person can vote once per medium.
  • Once on facebook and once on the website.
  • Click each link below to be taken to these individual sites. 
  • Once there, find my photo "Mobbed by Kids"
  • Click "Vote"
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "submit" (don't forget to do this - it won't submit your vote otherwise!)
  • You're done!
Here are the links:

No comments:

Post a Comment