Sunday, May 5, 2013

Busy Week

Wow, what a busy week this has been. Of course, for us most weeks are busy. However, these pictures were taken on Tuesday and I really thought I was going to get them posted that day, and here it is 5 days later and I'm finally getting to it. Tuesday was a beautiful Spring morning - warm & sunny - as Spring should be. Something we've seen very little of this year. Anyway, we were outside for a little, Amelia playing with Boots (as she does every day) and she had her camera out. I borrowed it from her and snapped a few. (These are a little fuzzy, coming from her camera)


Yes, we have a very lazy dog.


Amelia took this one - Boots decided to sniff her camera when
she was taking the shot. When she showed us later, she could not
stop laughing, she thought it was so funny. (so did I)

I did a wedding yesterday. It was a beautiful wedding and I'm really happy with what I got. It was absolutely out of the ordinary weather-wise. It was an outdoor wedding, or supposed to be. The unseasonably cold weather (55 for a high) and blustering high winds, required a move inside. Nonetheless, we braved the cold for outdoor shots, and got some great pictures - can't wait to show them to you!

1 comment:

  1. What cute pictures! Mom loved Amelia's skirt and was wondering where you get her clothes. It is so hard to find cute clothes like that these days.

    Your remodel is looking so nice! We'd love to see it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete