Thursday, April 4, 2013

To All My Readers Out There



Taken at IPS in 2011 by Benjamin Derkin

     Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. I love blogging and do so whenever I can, about whatever is going on at the time.  I love showing life through pictures. It's always been a passion for me to "make my pictures speak". Not just for me, but for everyone else too. So that just by looking at a picture, you can see a whole story. Like these books. For that reason, I will probably keep on blogging no matter what. However, I had also hoped to connect with you, my readers, through my blog. I love meeting new people! I know there must be quite a few readers out there who visit fairly often, but I have no way of knowing who you are. So, here's an invitation to introduce yourself ......Leave me a comment - or drop me an email (rachel@silhouettestudios.net).  I hope you all will take a few minutes to let me know who you are and why you stop by.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon.....

~Rachel

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of you! Very beautiful-and the camera is too cool. :)

    ReplyDelete