Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Favorites - All three together

Finishing up our posts on my shoot in Arkansas.  These are my favorites of the whole shoot. I couldn't have asked for better subjects - they were great at posing, so polite, and absolutely adorable together. And with their blonde hair and blue eyes, there is no mistaking the family resemblance. Thanks for a great shoot guys!












At this point, we got mom in on the fun. And, it was also getting a little chilly - no, actually cold - at this point.  Love these.




And then, I spotted these archways and just had to use them. I asked the kids to pose one last time & they were such good sports. I love the results. After shooting this last one, they ran for the car. When we got there and got in, one of them (I forget who) said "Mom, turn up the heat!"  :)  Thanks guys, for a great shoot - you were wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment